Reporting to the Manager of Customer Success, the Senior Account Manager will be the main point of contact for overall client engagement in all matters relating to customer concerns and needs. You are an account farmer who is responsible for retention and expansion of a portfolio of client relationships. You will develop strong relationships with the executive level customer from onboarding through to renewal. You will be the voice of the customer internally, while being a trusted advisor to the clients recommending best practices and improving product utilization.
- As the customer advocate, you will provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Manage all executive level customer post-sales activity through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the product and consult with customers on the most pertinent features/functionality for their specific business requirements.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and strategic business reviews to ensure that objectives and outcomes are aligned.
- Expand and Grow – Identify, develop and close upsell and cross-sell opportunities for additional products and services that Nevvon offers, in collaboration with the sales team. The ideal candidate will have an executive level farmer mentality.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and actively work to eliminate it.
- Manage multiple customers at different stages of the account lifecycle at the same time.
- Identify new training material development opportunities to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen product proficiency.
- Maintain a standard of excellence in CRM activities and hygiene (Hubspot)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, healthcare or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of account management experience in a B2B environment, preferably in start-up or SaaS company
- Strong analytical and conceptual-thinking skills
- Attention to detail, punctuality and ability to follow the process while focusing on delivering results
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and managing client expectations
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within the Pacific time zone (PST / PDT)
- Proficiency in G-Suite products and CRM tools like HubSpot
Nevvon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply. Our Head Office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.