Nevvon is a global healthcare education technology company. We help home care agencies certify caregivers for mandatory annual education compliance through our intuitive and user-centric mobile application. We cross the divide between SAAS and content creation.
We are looking for the next Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly expanding sales organization. From facilitating initial conversations to developing team-wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Sales organization. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Nevvon. You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven business model, we’d love to learn more about you.
The SDR will be measured by how effectively they move leads through the sales pipeline. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where your contributions will have a direct impact on our team’s success.
This role reports to the Sales Director and will work alongside Sales and Marketing teams.
Type of role:
Full Time, Permanent
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Develop new business leads and enhance existing relationships.
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails (50-70 calls per day)
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into new accounts
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Utilize Company CRM (HubSpot) to keep track of all data interactions.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales leaders
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
Other duties as assigned
- Nevvon is a growing organization, as new special projects emerge you may be asked to lend a hand!
Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. hubspot)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously
- Prior Start-up sales experience a huge plus
Education and Experience
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field is preferred