Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing startup that does meaningful work? If so, this is the team for you. We are Nevvon. We provide fun and enjoyable online healthcare education for caregivers in the US & Canada.
We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things, and want to support a growing industry of healthcare professionals by providing vital customer service.
- Manage incoming calls, make outgoing calls to users
- Meet customer service resolution targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer feedback- provide compassionate, appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information at all times
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents- CRM (Hubspot)
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage users and customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Ability to work within the Pacific time zone (PST / PDT)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Independent worker
- High school diploma
This is an entry level position with tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. As a growing startup, Nevvon believes in fast paced work and growth and has appreciation for hard work and flexibility.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply. We are looking for a well balanced and diverse team and our priority is building a great team. Our Head Office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely.