As the VP of Clinical Compliance in Nevvon, you will be responsible for overseeing, maintaining, and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and clinical industry standards related to the training of non-medical and medical caregivers. You will provide leadership, guidance, and strategic direction to the clinical compliance and regulatory matters, and work collaboratively with other functional groups.
- Conduct research on state/provincial, federal, and accrediting body requirements for caregivers and clinicians in the post-acute home and healthcare industry across the US and Canada.
- Prepare easy-to-use documents and tools that outline regulations and training requirements and ensure compliance with Nevvon’s caregiver content.
- Select appropriate courses to match each regulation and assist in developing compliance-focused curricula.
- Serve as a regulatory resource for internal and external customers and conduct training sessions for co-workers.
- From time to time, participate in sales calls as a regulatory research expert and promote the company’s expertise in clinical compliance.
- Stay updated on best practices, industry standards, and changes to recommended protocols through various sources.
- Lead content approval process in different states
- Work closely with the regulators, forming and establishing connections
- Map Nevvon content to fit state and provincial requirements
- Map Nevvon content to fit agencies’ requirements
- Be a signatory on certificates for completed courses
- Co-lead content development roadmap- helping to decide what will need to be developed next in conjunction with sales and customer success
- Support content development:
- Create module outlines
- Set guidelines: duration, scope, etc.
- Approve module scripts
- Tag modules by keywords and skills
- Coordinating different relevant sources and information into an instructions document
- Must be a Registered or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- At least two years of experience in post-acute healthcare.
- Skilled at conducting regulatory research and preparing and conducting training sessions for adult learners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- MUST BE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE WITH USING NEW TECHNOLOGIES FOR PRESENTATION SKILLS; NEVVON USES G-SUITE AND ASANA