Customer Support Agent
Are you starting your career and looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing startup that does meaningful work? If so, this may be the team for you to join. We are Nevvon. We provide fun and enjoyable healthcare education for caregivers in the US, Canada and in app and online.
We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things, and want to support a growing industry of healthcare professionals by providing vital customer service.
- Manage incoming calls, make outgoing calls to users
- Meet customer service resolution targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer feedback- provide compassionate, appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information at all times
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents- CRM
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and user accounts through open and interactive communication
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage users and customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Independent worker
- High school diploma
- Russian or Mandarin speaker
This is an entry level position with tremendous growth potential for the right candidate. As a growing startup, Nevvon believes in fast paced work and growth and has appreciation for hard work and flexibility. There may be tasks that are new to you and we would like our employees to work and adapt with us as we grow. Nevvon is utilizing the IRAP YEP grant and as per requirements, the candidate must be a Canadian citizen and under the age of 30 years old.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply. We are looking for a well balanced and diverse team and our priority is building a great team. Our Head Office is located in Toronto, Ontario. The right candidate will have the opportunity to work remotely.