Demand gen specialist
Nevvon is a global healthcare education technology company. We help home care agencies certify caregivers for mandatory annual education compliance through our intuitive and user-centric mobile application. We cross the divide between SAAS and content creation. The Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for using a combination of marketing and sales automation technologies to implement and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns.. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where your contributions will have a direct impact on our team’s success.
You will be the first individual starting our marketing team and you have the potential to build your own team within time.
This role reports to CEO and will work alongside Sales and Marketing teams
Type of role:
Full Time, Permanent
- Design and execute marketing programs to engage and influence clients’ purchase decisions.
- Use marketing automation platforms to optimize our clients’ lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, and social media channels.
- Help to develop and manage rich content that attracts a qualified audience. This may include blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Develop engaging content for clients’ social media sites.
- Convert targeted prospects through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content offers.
- Track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
Other duties as assigned
- Nevvon is a growing organization, as new special projects emerge you may be asked to lend a hand!
Skills and Abilities
- 2-5 years of marketing experience, specifically working on digital marketing programs with direct responsibility for program results
- Demonstrated success running marketing programs that combine email marketing, marketing automation, social media engagement, SEO, blog writing, content creation and reporting
- Analytical thinking skills – uses data to drive strategy and to focus activities.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Goal-oriented and independent learner
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or another related field