DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)(+Backend Developer)
Nevvon delivers a modern, web-based data-driven platform, that helps caregiver agencies manage training programs and track progress through a customized experience integrating all necessary touchpoints.
We are looking for a talented mid-level Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) person, with AWS experience as well as basic coding abilities – to join Nevvon’s Tech Team and build our DevOps processes and procedures. Reporting to our CTO, this person will join us in building our in-house tech team and scaling our system.
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow and create something you can call your own, we are it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Own all Nevvon’s DevOps procedures and methodologies
- Work with the CTO to design, architect and implement solutions
- Design, implement and document Nevvon’s cloud infrastructure
- Design and implement moving additional services and workloads to AWS products
- Bring our CI/CD solutions to the next level
- Automate procedures, scripts, reports
- Take on coding task in our backend and integrations environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience and excellent knowledge of AWS ecosystem – Must (AWS Certification big plus)
- 3+ years experience with Linux – a must, and with containers technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes – a plus
- 2+ years experience of coding in Python or similar
- Good understanding of CI/CD processes and solutions
- Experience with web-server frameworks, such as Flask or Django – a big plus
- Proficiency with additional web backend environments – such as Java / Scala / Node.js / .NET – a plus
- Experienced with SQL databases, and MySQL in particular
- Team player with good communication skills, and fun to work with.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $74,268.00-$156,517.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Linux: 3 years (required)
- Python: 3 years (required)
- AWS: 3 years (required)