Nevvon is a global healthcare education technology company. We help home care agencies certify caregivers for mandatory annual education compliance through our intuitive and user-centric mobile application. We cross the divide between SAAS and content creation. The SDR will be measured by how effectively they move leads through the sales pipeline. This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where your contributions will have a direct impact on our team’s success.
This role reports to the Sales Director and will work alongside Sales and Marketing teams.
Type of role:
Full Time, Permanent
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting our company to potential clients
- Utilize Company CRM (HubSpot) to keep track of all data interactions.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales leaders
Other duties as assigned
- Nevvon is a growing organization, as new special projects emerge you may be asked to lend a hand!
Skills and Abilities
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
Education and Experience
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field is preferred