Mobile Application Lead Developer
Nevvon delivers a modern, web-based data-driven platform, that helps caregiver agencies manage training programs and track progress through a customized experience integrating all necessary touchpoints.
We are looking for a talented developer to join Nevvon.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading our mobile app development, including designing, developing, testing, and debugging responsive mobile applications for the company. This candidate will be able to translate user and business needs into functional and friendly design.
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow and create something you can call your own, we are it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Designing, developing, and testing our Mobile Apps
- Assume ownership of the existing mobile development
- Assess usage of cross-platform frameworks vs. native apps for future dev
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional mobile code
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Excellent knowledge of all Mobile Apps life cycle, in iOS/Swift AND Android/Kotlin
- Experience building apps on Cross-Platform frameworks – Flutter and React Native
- Experience in managing apps in both App Stores, including TestFlight and Play Store
- 5+ years’ experience in mobile development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodology
- Job Type: Full time
- Location: This position is open for Ontario Residents only