Senior Sales Executive
Nevvon is a global healthcare education technology company. We help home care agencies certify caregivers for mandatory annual education compliance through our intuitive and user-centric mobile application. We cross the divide between SAAS and content creation. The Senior Sales executive (hunter) will be responsible to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers from the comfort of your home.
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where your contributions will have a direct impact on our team’s success.
This role reports to the director of Sales and will work alongside Sales and Marketing.
Type of role:
Full Time, Permanent
- Establish business with new customers
- Minimum 100 calls and 150 emails a week
- Generate 4 demos a week from outbound and inbound opportunities
- Daily effort applied to self and team learning
- Maintain clean, up to date and complete pipeline (manage the pipeline of opportunities, from top to bottom of the funnel)
- Attending (virtual) trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Superior demo skills over video conference
Other duties as assigned
- Nevvon is a growing organization, as new special projects emerge you may be asked to lend a hand!
Skills and Abilities
- Strong sales hunter mentality focused on finding, qualifying, engaging and closing customer accounts
- Creative revenue generator
- Expert contract negotiator
- Quick thinker with the ability to promptly and accurately read and assess people and close sales
- Experienced in business development roles
- Prior experience in channel partner activities
- Expert with CRM and productivity software such as, but not limited to,
G-suite, HubSpot, and Asana
- Goal oriented and naturally motivated to reach goals
- Mature, and provides a good balance of risk taking and judgment; is aggressive and confident
- Get-it-done, no excuses mentality
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience
- Prior experience in SaaS sales is strongly preferred