Senior Sales Executive
Nevvon is a global healthcare education technology company. We help home care agencies certify caregivers for mandatory annual education compliance through our intuitive and user-centric mobile application. We cross the divide between SAAS and content creation.
This is your opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where your contributions will have a direct impact on our team’s success.
The Senior Sales executive (hunter) will be responsible to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers from the comfort of your home. We need an experienced salesperson who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing and onboarding clients with polished presentation skills. You will ultimately be responsible for your own success, ensuring incremental growth in monthly recurring revenue and new logo acquisition, while providing the best sales experience possible for our customers.
This role reports to the director of Sales and will work alongside Sales and Marketing.
Type of role:
Full Time, Permanent
- Develop and nurture relationships
- Exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into new accounts
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to improve overall revenue generation
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- Generate 4 demos a week from outbound and inbound opportunities
- Daily effort applied to self and team learning
- Maintain clean, up to date and complete pipeline (manage the pipeline of opportunities, from top to bottom of the funnel)
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings (travel may be required)
- Superior demo skills over video conference
Other duties as assigned
- Nevvon is a growing organization, as new special projects emerge you may be asked to lend a hand!
Skills and Abilities
- Strong sales hunter mentality focused on finding, qualifying, engaging and closing customer accounts
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Creative revenue generator
- Expert contract negotiator
- Validated quota achiever
- Quick thinker with the ability to promptly and accurately read and assess people and close sales
- Experienced in business development roles
- Prior experience in channel partner activities
- Expert with CRM and productivity software such as, but not limited to, G-suite, HubSpot, and Asana
- Goal-oriented and naturally motivated to reach goals
- Mature, and provides a good balance of risk-taking and judgment; is aggressive and confident
- Get-it-done, no excuses mentality
- At least 5 years of direct sales experience
- Prior experience in SaaS sales is strongly preferred
- Prior experience in Healthcare, specifically Home Care or equivalent will put you at the top of the list
- Willingness to travel