- Create and maintain a long-term product roadmap while working with all stakeholders.
- Become a domain expert and stay on top of the relevant market trends to fuel the ideation process.
- The role is cross-functional and requires a close partnership with the Sales team, Operations, and Engineering, as well as a deep involvement in the creation of detailed product requirements.
- Maintain and prioritize individual features needed from the business side
- Resolve business/technical issues with feature requests
- Create feature requirements
- Create user stories, epics, wireframes, acceptance criteria
- Work on product specifications for each of the features and review them together with all internal stakeholders
- Manage the product delivery process for each of the features and make sure they are delivered on time and with the expected quality
- Meet with customers and partners to get input on future product direction and evolution.
- Research the competitive landscape and understand the tools, features and resources in the market
- Work closely with engineering to ensure accurate information is given to allow them to succeed in their work
- Support product related questions from other departments
- Oversee release notes and ensure user book is up to date and simple to read
- At least 3 years experience as a product manager
- Experience working with LMS- advantage
Report to the COO