Nevvon delivers a modern, web-based data-driven platform, that helps caregiver agencies manage training programs and track progress through a customized experience integrating all necessary touchpoints.
We are currently seeking an experienced QA Lead/Analyst to join the growing technology team.
The ideal candidate will join our R&D department, and lead the QA efforts. This position is open for current Ontario residents only!
If you are looking for the opportunity to grow and create something you can call your own, we are it.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree within Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS) majors are preferred
- 5+ years of software testing experience
- 3+ years of working with testing and development tools such as Postman
- Proven performance in a team lead capacity
- Understanding Data-Driven and API testing
- Proven success in the design and implementation of automated functional and regression test suites with the use of automated testing tools
- Experience writing SQL queries, interacting with SQL databases
- Experience designing test automation frameworks and/or programs – must have Linux scripting knowledge
- Experience with QA functions within different SDLC methodologies
- Ability to lead integrated QA projects
- Experienced in producing test plans, test status reports, test cases
- Ability to manage test processes through all phases of the SDLC for both Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Team player with a track record for meeting strict deadlines
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coordinate and provide direction and support to the teams on all QA activities, QA deliverables, priorities, timelines, resource assignment, and testing metrics across multiple projects on one or more systems/software with development lifecycle methodologies
- Participate in case-analysis, to better understand the inner working of all the sub-systems and gain knowledge for better future bug-proofing the whole ecosystem
- Build, setup and maintain automated and manual testing environments within the organization and the CI/CD process
- Take lead of testing activities so as to reduce risk, eliminate waste, discover defects and increase overall product quality
- Participate in Capacity and Planning meetings providing recommendations for shifting priorities and mitigation strategies to implement scheduling changes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Extended health care
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- QA Lead Role: 2 years (required)
- Linux: 1 year (required)
- Quality Assurance: 4 years (required)
- English (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19