Nevvon delivers a modern, web-based data-driven platform, that helps caregiver agencies manage training programs and track progress through a customized experience integrating all necessary touch-points.
We are looking for a talented backend developer to join Nevvon. Someone who will join us in scaling our system. If you are looking for the opportunity to grow and create something you can call your own, we are it.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with the CTO to define backend architecture, tech roadmaps and design solutions
- Assume ownership of the existing backend systems
- Assume responsibility of the backend design, code, testing and deployment procedures
- Work with additional teams and stakeholders to define interfaces, protocols and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, using MVC Frameworks – a must, Laravel – a plus
- Experienced with containers technologies such as Docker – a must, and with Linux environment – a plus
- Proficient in Python (3.x)
- Experienced with SQL databases, and MySQL in particular, including query optimizations, DB tuning
- Proficiency with additional web backend environments – such as Java / Scala / Node.js / .NET – a plus
- Experience building Micro-Services – a plus
- Knowledge of cloud services, specifically AWS – big plus
- Team player with good communication skills, and fun to work with.
- Python: 3 years (required)
- PHP: 3 years (required)
- Docker: 1 year (required)