Recently the NY State DOH announced over $1.4B in funding for LHCSA’s to be utilized towards home and community-based services (HCBS) workforce development and/or preparation for participation in value-based payment (VBP) arrangements.
Nevvon has developed numerous options with objectives that meet the DOH Provider Investment Categories
Choose from a large list of curated content & certification programs to aid in Effective Care Management, Training Strategies, Value-Based Payments Readiness, Workforce Recruitment, and Retention
- Improved Workforce Retention and Job Satisfaction
- Ensure Completion of training programs
- Utilize technology to assist with Value-Based Payments preparation and increase Caregiver Satisfaction
- Develop strategies to recruit and retain a racially and ethnically diverse workforce
Mobile Technology Adoption & VBP Preparation
Content that is specific to your environment to encourage the adoption of mobile technologies and VBP
- Specific content created with Caregivers in mind to adopt and utilize a technology stack
- Better data collection leading to better outcomes
Caregiver Engagement Solutions
Proactively reach out and measure Caregiver Engagement to aid in recruitment and retention, training strategies, address frontline concerns/ideas and assess diversity and cultural competency.
- Caregiver Job Satisfaction
- Collect and Analyze Caregiver feedback to address concerns leading to improved retention, engagement, and future initiatives.
- Incentive/Bonus Management & Distribution
- Professional Advisory Committee Reporting (PACS) Trends
Nevvon is absolutely committed to developing programs and strategies that LHCSA’s are considering in addition to what is listed above.