The Department of Health in New York state requires that provider agencies and fiscal intermediaries adhere to minimum basic EVV training requirements by October 1, 2021. This is an annual requirement for caregivers, agency staff and EVV system users submitting EVV data to the NYS Department of Health.
Nevvon has built self-service online training while maintaining documentation to the training including a list of all caregivers and staff users of the system, and:
• training that caregivers and staff users of the system have received,
• training materials and content,
• the date(s) the individual attended training,
• the format of the training (e.g., in person, online, etc.) and
• the date training was successfully completed.
Are any of the below your EVV provider? If you are using any EVV provider not on this list, let us know!